Tuesday 11 September 2012

Things That Make You Go Awwww :)

Hi peeps :)

I hope that you are all OK and that you are having a good week so far.

Hugest of thanks to everybody who joined in last week – we had a fabulous response and your cards and projects were gorgeous.

So who was our winner then ?

Doc1

Woohooo Yvi, this week it’s you chick :)

Well done to you and if you e-mail me, I’ll pass your details on and hugest thanks to Lili of The Valley  for sponsoring us xxx

And check out what Yvi did peeps …..

... I LOVE the shape of the base card and of course the sweet lil bunny which is beautifully coloured :)

So onto this week and our theme is

Things That Make You Go Awwww :)

So we just want to see lots of sweet or cute things, or even inspirational things. If it makes you go awwwww, then it’s fine to include :)

  This week we are joined by those lovely peeps over at The Stamp Fairy

stampfairy_minibanner_shop

And check out what’s up for grabs …

stampfairy10dollargiftcerti

Hugest of thanks for a fabulous prize and do nip and check out the website if you get a sec cos there’s oodles of drool-worthiness over there :)xxx

We are very pleased to be joined by two of the The Stamp Fairies DT as well so welcome to Jacqui and Larissa and thank you for joining us this week chicksies xxx

So without further ado, let’s check out what the PTW crew did this week   …...

Jacqui (Special GDT) who has used Mimi Halloween 1 #4

Papertake Jackie

 

 

Larissa (Special GDT)  who has used Baby Pea pods 2

Stampfairy 092

 

 

Jane

 

 

Jill

 

 

Katina

 

 

Lisa

myransbo_myfavorite copy

 

 

Sharon

 

 

Sheila

Awwww-finn copy

 

 

Andrea

bumble girl 1 copy

 

 

Debi

 

 

Mary

Aaw11thSepA copy

 

 

Lols

 

 

Dawny P

Picture 001a copy

So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you, and if you get a sec, don’t forget to check out our individual blogs and see what else we have been up to.

As always, could we ask a huge favour peeps please.

Could you help to make our job at leaving comments easier by turning off comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead please pretty please xxxx. It’s ever so easy to do – see our sidebar – and you won’t get spam comments as you can easily reject the comments that you don't want to appear. And also, can we remind you nicely that’s it’s fine to combine challenges but please, no back linking. We hope you understand that it’s only fair to those who make a new card xxx

And also, can I just give you a nice gentle reminder to ask if you could make sure that you link your card and not your blog when using good old Mr Linky please my lovelies. It makes life so much easier for our DT if they don’t have to go searching for your cards.

Thanks ever so muchly – we really do appreciate it xxx

Also just to let you know that sometimes it is not possible for the Design Team to leave a comments on every entry, with these Blogger issues that some of us are having at the mo – grrrrrr what a nightmare. But please be assured that we do stop by and we are doing our best and every single eligible entry goes into the draw for our prizes even if we don’t manage to leave you a comment

46 comments:

Cazzy said...

whoops, entered in the closed challenge first! I hope it makes you go Awww, it did me.

Cazzy x

Cumbrianlass said...

A great challenge and the DT's cards are amazing
janet

Shirley said...

I'll take a shot in this challenge. Hope you like my card and say "aaaawwww"

x Shirley

Jane said...

Great challenge, lots of awwwws from me and I hope my card makes you go awwww too ;0)
Jane x

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely and sweet DT cards ladies.

greetings karin

Sue said...

Awwwww!! Lovely DT cards!!

Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are the cutest! I often get my cards from Cardprinting.us but these are great options too!

Sarah said...

I am a virgin visitor to the Papertake Weekly Challenge! Hope I have done everything OK and that you like my attempt. The DT cards certainly have the Awww factor!! :)

Laura Love said...

Here is my creation!

http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/2012/09/fall-cutie-scrapbook-page.html

Laura said...

First time playing along here... Thanks so much for the challenge - what a fun theme, and the DT samples are fabulous!

Karon said...

Fab DT creations and I hope you think my owl "makes you go awwwww!" :-) Karon

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

angelic crafter said...

Hope you like my card, any baby makes me go awww... feeling a little clucky LOL!!!! Thanks for the great challenge XOX Tania

Mei said...

Awesome challenge! Thank you!

stefali said...

Great challenge :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Dt cards and they all make you go Awww!
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

What a great challenge ! I had so much fun making my card ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

Fab DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Spyder said...

Lovely DT Creations
(Lyn)

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous DT creations thank you for the fab challenge!

The Scrapping Factory said...

awesome creations! Love them all...Fabi xxxx

Mei said...

I think I might have entered two cards to this challenge....but I just HAD to enter my second card in! Hope you guys take a look because it is super cute and pretty!

Laine Kammeraad said...

So happy to have found your blog. The DT creations are gorgeous - amazing job ladies!! I just had to join in the fun and submit my own project and become your newest follower.

Hugs and smiles

Laine

Tammy said...

Adorable cards DT!!
Tammy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another lovely Challenge and great DT work. Judy x

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge and your fabulous DT inspiration, as always! Donna ☺

G8country life said...

Hi Ladies, Your projects sure made me go AWWWW ; ) I hope mine makes you too : ) Thanks for the awesome challenge, Elisa

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lots of ooohhhhing and Awwwwwing at the DT cards- great inspiration!

Yvi said...

wow, i just noticed that i won :) I send you an e-mail and thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT!!! Such a great challenge too!! Thanks! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

great cards here like always :) thanks for the challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for all the inspiration on your blog and from the DT’s I had a blast participating. See you next time…

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Patty said...

Thanks for the challenge chance!!

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous creations from the DT, beautiful. Kerry x

Unknown said...

Great Dt cards. Hope mine makes you go awww, lol, lou x

Unknown said...

Thank you for the awesome inspiration from the DT and the fantastic challenge!

Skye said...

Great challenge and lovely inspiration

Marjorie said...

Fantastic cards by the design team...great challenge..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Dana said...

What a fun challenge! The DT cards are adorable!

Suze said...

Thank you for this challenge. I have a lot of digis that make me go awww so I had fun with this one.

Jojo said...

Love the challenge, another top one! x

KIRSTY'S CARD PLACE said...

DT card's are beautiful, I hope my Humphrey couple make you go awwwww;-)
Hugs
Kirsty M x

Sally Dube said...

Beautiful DT cards!! Fun challenge idea!!

Tanya said...

Loving all the awwwww DT cards :)

Tags xx

Christine Harrop said...

Some great Awww cards here. Christine.

J. Christoffersen said...

Thanks for a timely challenge! I love fall!

Gail said...

Such nice cards - thank you for the fall color challenge ~ enjoy your week! Gal